|26||Intermezzo (Andantino Grazioso)||4:37|
Composed By – Johannes Brahms
|31||Concerto For Piano And Orchestra In A Minor, Op. 54|
Composed By – Robert SchumannConductor – Sir Simon RattleOrchestra – Wiener Philharmoniker
|483 3288||Alfred Brendel, Schumann, Brahms|| Alfred Brendel, Schumann, Brahms - Live In Vienna (30xFile, FLAC)||Decca||483 3288||2018|
- Booklet Editor – WLP Ltd.
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Nadina Challoner
- Design, Creative Director – Paul Chessell
- Edited By [Tape Editor] – Sabine Heyna (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Unknown Artist (tracks: 4 to 30), Wolfgang Fahrner (tracks: 4 to 30)
- Liner Notes – Misha Donat
- Liner Notes [French Translation] – Dennis Collins
- Liner Notes [German Translation] – Christiane Frobenius
- Mastered By – Ben Wiseman
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Benjamin Ealovega
- Photography By [Inside Sleeve] – Christina Burton
- Piano, Liner Notes – Alfred Brendel
- Producer [Recording Producer] – Gerhard Kleinlercher (tracks: 4 to 30), Wolfgang Sturm (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Product Manager – Edward Weston
Recordings: 11 March, 2001, Musikvereinsaal, Vienna (Concerto); 4 June, 1979, Konzerthaussaal, Vienna (Variations).
Total time: 58 minutes.
℗ 2001 ORF, under exclusive license to Decca Music Group Limited (Concertos)
℗ 1979 ORF, under exclusive license to Decca Music Group Limited (Variations)
© 2018 Decca Music Group Limited (Variations)
"Decca Classics extends thanks to Klaudia Zeininger (ORF), Charlotte Hartwig (Wiener Konzerthaus), Thomas Mittermayer
(Gesellschaft der Musikfreunde in Wien, Musikverein) and Raymond McGill for their kind assistance in the preparation for this release"
Digipak. Booklet includes notes in English, French and German.
Live recordings released for the first time.
- Barcode: 0 28948 33288 5
- Matrix / Runout: Sony DADC [Universal logo] A0102973835-0101 25 A00
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 94K6
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ORF
- Licensed To – Decca Music Group Limited
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Recorded By – Radio Österreich 1
- Recorded At – Wiener Musikverein
- Recorded At – Wiener Konzerthaus
- Mastered At – Broadlake Studios
- Glass Mastered At – Sony DADC – A0102973835-0101
Großer Konzerthaussaal, Vienna. Submit Corrections. Album Moods. Animated Brooding Cheerful Energetic Flashy Melancholy Ornate Passionate Playful Yearning. Alfred Brendel, Simon Rattle, Wiener Philharmoniker. Live in Vienna: Schumann, Brahms. You may submit artist- and album-related corrections to the TiVo data team by following the steps on this page. For other feedback please visit our GetSatisfaction page. Please note that we cannot respond to address or phone information requests for any person identified in our database, nor can we forward fan mail. Due to the extremely high volume of messages received and the small size of our team, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that we will be able to respond or take action in every case. The second single from Alfred Brendel's upcoming album 'Live in Vienna' is out today Listen - . Live in Vienna. Alfred Brendel. 23 February 2018 . The second single from Alfred Brendel's upcoming album 'Live in Vienna' is out today Listen - Related videos. Schumann Concerto. Schumann: Piano Concerto in A minor - II. Intermezzo Andantino grazioso. 320 Kbps. Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker. Schumann: Piano Concerto in A minor - III. Brahms: Handel Variations - Aria. Alfred Brendel: Austrian pianist, poet and author, known particularly for his performances of Mozart, Schubert, Schoenberg, and especially Beethoven. Bagatelle for Piano in A Minor Für Elise, WoO 59, Piano Sonata No. 14 in C-Sharp Minor, Op. 272 Moonlight: I. Adagio sostenuto, Piano Sonata No. 27, No. 2, Moonlight: III. Presto agitato и другие песни. Alfred Brendel - Live In Vienna. Release type: Concert. Brahms: Handel Variations, - Aria. The pianist Alfred Brendel KBE born 5 January 1931 was a recording artist for more than half a century, from his first record of Prokofiev's Piano Concerto No. 5 at the age of 21, to his farewell concerts in 2008, recorded in Hanover and Vienna. He has recorded with only three record companies: Vox Records, Decca and Philips. His discography contains many albums and compilations of multiple recordings from different composers featuring him as a pianist. Allegro affettuoso Live In Vienna, 2001 - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Sir Simon Rattle 2. Allegro vivace Live In Vienna, 2001 - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Sir Simon Rattle 4. Read full description. See details and exclusions - Simon Rattle - Live in Vienna: Schumann, Brahms. Qty . Alfred Brendel: Bagatelle for Piano in A Minor Für Elise, WoO 59, Piano Sonata No