|2||Little Black Submarines||4:11|
|5||Gold On The Ceiling||3:44|
|6||Hell Of A Season||3:45|
|8||Dead And Gone||3:41|
|10||Run Right Back||3:11|
- Art Direction, Photography By – Michael Carney
- Engineer – Kennie Takahashi
- Engineer [Assistant] – Collin Dupuis
- Keyboards [Additional Keyboards] – B. Burton
- Management – John Peets, Q Prime, Inc.
- Mastered By – Brian Lucey
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake (tracks: 2 to 11), Tom Elmhirst (tracks: 1)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Ben Baptie (tracks: 1)
- Performer – Black Keys, The
- Producer – Black Keys, The, Danger Mouse
- Vocals [Additional Vocals] – Ashley Wilcoxson, Heather Rigdon, Leisa Hans
- Written-By – B. Burton, D. Auerbach, P. Carney
Packaged in a four-panel gatefold card sleeve.
All photographs by Michael Carney © 2011
Management: John Peets at Q Prime, Inc.
℗ & © 2011 Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 0 75597 96331 1
- Matrix / Runout: X36795 1 529099-2 TEXT 01 M1S17
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3P
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Michael Carney
- Published By – McMoore McLesst Publishing
- Recorded At – Easy Eye Sound
- Mastered At – Magic Garden Mastering
El Camino is the seventh studio album by American rock duo the Black Keys. It was co-produced by Danger Mouse and the group, and was released on Nonesuch Records on December 6, 2011. The record was the band's follow-up to their commercial breakthrough, Brothers 2010, and was their third collaboration with Danger Mouse. El Camino draws from popular genres of the 1950s to 1970s, such as rock and roll, glam rock, rockabilly, surf rock and soul. Danger Mouse contributed as a co-writer on each of the 11. The Black Keys - El Camino Full Album. The black keys - Chulahoma: The song of Junior Kimbrough album fullEP. Язык: Русский. Страна: США. El Camino - The Black Keys. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Black Keys new album El Camino will be released December 6 on Nonesuch Records. Produced by Danger Mouse and The Black Keys, the 11-track album was recorded at singerguitarist Dan Auerbachs Easy Eye Sound studio in the bands new hometown of Nashville during the spring of 2011. El Camino follows the most successful two years in The Black Keys career. In May 2010 they released their breakthrough album, Brothers, to widespread critical acclaim. El Camino. The Black Keys. Released December 6, 2011. El Camino Tracklist. Lonely Boy Lyrics. The album was released on December 6, 2011 to acclaim from critics. It debuted at number two on the Billboard 200 album charts and went on to be nominated for Album of the Year at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards. The album did win Best Rock Album and the single Lonely Boy won Best Rock Song and Best Rock Performance. El Camino Q&A. The Black Keys' seventh album features Danger Mouse's strongest production work for the group and a mood that's frivolous, fun, and unabashedly corny. Consider El Camino the aural equivalent of one of those Chrysler Imported from Detroit ads where a 47,000 car slowly rolls through one of the most devastated cities in America, a sign for 8 Mile Road glimpsed through tinted windows: the finest in luxury grit. Seedy, escapist camp, crass but expert, so expert. Listen free to The Black Keys El Camino Lonely Boy, Dead and Gone and more. 11 tracks 38:25. Seventh album by American blues-rock duo, The Black Keys. The album was announced on October 10, 2011 by Pitchfork Media and will become the band's fourth release from Nonesuch Records on December 6, 2011. Completa la tua Collezione su The Black Keys. El Camino is the Keys grandest pop gesture yet, augmenting dark-hearted fuzz blasts with sleekly sexy choruses and Seventies-glam flair. Its an attempt at staying true to the spirit of that piece-of-shit minivan on the album cover similar to their first touring vehicle while reimagining it as a pimpmobile. This is the Black Keys third meeting following 2008s Attack & Release and one track on Brothers with Danger Mouse, . Brian Burton. Here, the band essentially becomes a trio, with Burton as co-producerco-writer throughout. His brilliance, as the planet heard on Gnarls Ba