|3||If You Were Here||3:59|
|4||Before It All Ends||3:40|
|7||Things She Said||3:54|
|74321 56071 2||Kent || Isola (CD, Album)||RCA Victor, BMG Sweden||74321 56071 2||UK & Europe||1998|
|07863 67730-2||Kent || Isola (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG||07863 67730-2||Canada||1998|
|74321 56071 2, BMGPROM 48||Kent || Isola (CD, Album, Promo, Sli)||RCA Victor, BMG Sweden||74321 56071 2, BMGPROM 48||UK||1998|
|07863 67730-4||Kent || Isola (Cass, Album)||RCA||07863 67730-4||US||1998|
|74321 56071 2, BMGRD 1416||Kent || Isola (CD, Album)||RCA, BMG Korea||74321 56071 2, BMGRD 1416||South Korea||2004|
- A&R – Per Lindholm
- Arranged By [Strings], Conductor – Joakim Milder
- Bass, Keyboards – Martin Sköld
- Cello – Henrik Söderquist
- Drums, Grand Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Backing Vocals – Markus Mustonen
- Executive-Producer – Per Lindholm
- Guitar, Drum Programming, Percussion – Harri Mänty
- Lead Guitar, Keyboards, Bass [6-stringed] – Sami Sirviö
- Lyrics By – Chris Gordon, Joakim Berg
- Mastered By – Tim Young
- Music By – Joakim Berg, Martin Sköld (tracks: 1, 7)
- Photography By – Peter Gehrke
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Linell
- Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Zed
- Sleeve – Helen Sköld, Thomas Ökvist
- Technician [Assistant At Galaxy] – Koen de Boevé
- Technician [Guitar, Bass, Drums] – Martin Von Schmalensee
- Viola – Ulrika Gardelin
- Violin – David Björkman
- Violin [Principal] – Klara Hellgren
- Vocals, Guitar – Joakim Berg
English version of the Swedish release, for the European market.
Strings performed by The Helios Quartet.
Recorded at Galaxy Studios, Belgium, Ljudhavet Studio, Stockholm & Europa Studio 2, Bromma.
Mixed at Galaxy Studios, Belgium.
Mastered at Metropolis Mastering, London.
Sleeve designed at Helen Sköld Design.
(P)&(C) 1998 BMG Sweden AB.
Distributed by the local BMG company.
Printed in the EU. [on back cover]
Made in the E.U. [on disc]
A misprint of the back sleeve, as track 12 typed number 11. Means this release actually have two tracks numbered 11.
- Barcode (Text): 7 43215 60712 0
- Barcode (Scanned): 743215607120
- Label Code: LC 0316
- Rights Society: BIEM / GEMA
- Other (Distribution Code - F): BM150
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, 3): DISCTRONICS S 74321560712 01
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): DISCTRONICS S 74321560712 03
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 3): IFPI L501
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L502
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 8708
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 8724
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 8769
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Sweden AB
- Copyright (c) – BMG Sweden AB
- Recorded At – Galaxy Studios
- Recorded At – Ljudhavet
- Recorded At – Europa Studios
- Mixed At – Galaxy Studios
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Pressed By – Disctronics S
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Distributed By – BMG
- Designed At – Helen Sköld Design
Isola is an album released in 1997 by the Swedish band Kent. It was followed in 1998 by an English version, for which a new song, Velvet, was recorded. The album name comes from Ed McBains books about the 87th police district and is a paraphrase for New York City, and Isola is mentioned in the song OprofessionellUnprofessional. The album is said to have been largely influenced by Radiohead despite the difference in its sound. The ending song from the album, 747, has become a fan favourite and. Isola - Kent. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. SME от лица компании RCA Records Label UMPI, UMPG Publishing, SODRAC, BMG Rights Management, ASCAP, LatinAutor - UMPG, LatinAutor и другие авторские общества 6. Kent - Isola 1997. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Страна - Швеция. Songs in album Kent - Isola 1997. Released November 12, 1997. Isola Tracklist. Livräddaren Lyrics. The Third album from Kent released 12 November is also the first album to be translated to English. Isola Q&A. Album 1998 12 Songs. Pop 1998. Name Kent SWE. Album Name Isola. Type Album. Released date 1998. Labels RCA Records. Music StylePop Rock. Members owning this album2. On Isola, their third album, Kent have really gone down in the melancholic swamp, and you could easily describe them as a cheap copy of Radiohead. Strangely enough, the first single to be taken from the album, Om Du Var Har, is the album's only up-tempo track. But despite this fact, the album sold in massive amounts in Sweden, and suddenly, the fans had forgotten about Kent's faster past. The album starts with Livraddaren, one of the few good slow songs on this album, with a guitar riff that's really clever, but after that the songs just get slower and sl. Discover all of this album's music connections, watch videos, listen to music, discuss and free to Kent Isola English Version Lifesavers, If You Were Here and more. 12 tracks 53:48