|1||Illumination: The Face Of Shamash||5:35|
|2||When Halos Of Candles Collide (Instrumental)||5:39|
|4||Defeating The Giants||3:26|
|5||A Greater Chain Of Being (Instrumental)||6:53|
|6||The Magickan And The Drones|
Recorded By [Intro] – Max Frick
|7||Grand Gathas Of Baal Sin||5:58|
|8||Mystics Of The Pillar||8:31|
|11||Ghouls Of Nineveh||6:46|
|NB 2340-1, 27361 23401||Melechesh|| The Epigenesis (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Gol)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-1, 27361 23401||Germany||2010|
|NB 2340-2, 27361 23402||Melechesh|| The Epigenesis (CD, Album, Ltd, Sli)||Nuclear Blast, Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-2, 27361 23402||Germany||2010|
|NB 2340-2||Melechesh|| The Epigenesis (CD, Album)||Nuclear Blast||NB 2340-2||Germany||2010|
|none||Melechesh|| The Epigenesis (CDr, Album, Num, Promo)||Nuclear Blast||none||Germany||2010|
|BOBV595LPLTD||Melechesh|| The Epigenesis (2xLP, Album, Ltd, RE, Bro)||Back On Black||BOBV595LPLTD||Germany||2018|
- Acoustic Bass, Vocals [Vocal "Mawal" Ornamentation] – Harun Kolçak
- Artwork [Assyrian Calligraphic Pentagram] – Saro Orfali
- Artwork [Front Logo Rendering] – Andy Hay
- Backing Vocals [Choir Female] – Derya Baser, Fulya Uçanok, Senem Pirler
- Backing Vocals [Choir Male] – Ashmedi, Harun Kolçak, Moloch, Rahm, Reuben de Lautour, Xul
- Bass – Rahm
- Cover – John Coulthart
- Drums – Xul
- Guitar [6-String], Baglama [Baglama Saz], Bendir, Twelve-String Guitar – Moloch
- Lute [Yaylı Tanbur], Baglama [Saz] – Cahit Berkay
- Mastered By [Mastering Engineer] – Pieter Snapper
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Reuben de Lautour
- Photography By – Mehmet Turgut
- Piano – Reuben de Lautour
- Producer – Ashmedi
- Recorded By [Recording Assistants] – Senem Pirler, Zeynep Tünay
- Recorded By [Recording Engineers] – Alp Turaç, Alp Çoksoyluer, Reuben de Lautour, Taylan Özdemir
- Santoor – Bijan Behkam
- Synthesizer – Eser Taşkıran
- Tar (Drum) – Nevcivan Özel
- Vocals, Guitar [6-String], Sitar [Electric Sitar-guitar], Sitar [Indian], Piano, Percussion, Twelve-String Guitar – Ashmedi
Recorded, mixed and mastered in Babajim Studio - Instanbul, Turkey.
Intro for "The Magickan And The Drones" recorded at Sulphonic Studio, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
℗&© 2010 Nuclear Blast. ℗ 2010 Irond Ltd. under the license from Nuclear Blast. ℗ 2010 OOO "Айронд" по лицензии Nuclear Blast. Made in Russia by Irond Ltd.
Оптовая продажа компакт-дисков - ООО "Айронд".
Диск изготовлен на ООО "Уральский Электронный Завод".
LASER CRAFT (logo on cd) is the trade mark of ООО "Уральский Электронный Завод"
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nuclear Blast
- Copyright (c) – Nuclear Blast
- Licensed From – Nuclear Blast
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Irond Ltd.
- Made By – Irond Ltd.
- Distributed By – Irond Ltd.
- Manufactured By – ООО "Уральский Электронный Завод"
- Recorded At – Babajim Studios
- Recorded At – Sulphonic Studio
- Mixed At – Babajim Studios
- Mastered At – Babajim Studios
The Epigenesis - Melechesh. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Epigenesis is the fifth full-length album by the black metal band Melechesh. Epigenesis was recorded in Turkey. Ashmedi explained that this decision was a fit with the band's general approach to music: Ashmedi confirmed that he recorded the vocals naked, which he described as ritualistic. He further noted that. Half the bass lines had to be played by Ashmedi due to a technical issue. Ashmedi vocals, twelve-string guitar, electric sitar-guitar, bass, sitar, piano, percussion. Melechesh The Epigenesis. Buy from. Melechesh discography all. Shadows of the Emissaries' Curse Tour 2008 2008. Mystics of the Pillar II 2012. The Epigenesis. Type: Full-length. Release date: October 1st, 2010. Your Rating. Album 2010 11 Songs. The Epigenesis Melechesh. to YouTube by Believe SAS The Epigenesis Melechesh The Epigenesis 2010 Nuclear Blast. The Epigenesis Melechesh. Enki - Divine in album Melechesh - The Epigenesis 2010. Melechesh - Ghouls Of Nineveh. Melechesh - Grand Gathas Of Baal Sin. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Melechesh is one of Israels biggest metal bands. If youre a fan of Skeletonwitch or Goatwhore, I would HIGHLY recommend reading this review because youre in for quite the thrash black treat. I discovered this record early this year through my favorite record label, Nuclear Blast. Having confidence that the label wouldnt put out a poor record, I decided to give The Epigenesis a listen. Melechesh place those chords in the thrash metal section, where theyre played in a sort of 90s hard rock styled progression. Heres another thing that will cause to refer me back to Nile: singing. The Epigenesis is a melodic black metal music album recording by MELECHESH released in 2010 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. MELECHESH - The Epigenesis. the ultimate metal music online community, from the creators of . Listen free to Melechesh The Epigenesis Ghouls of Nineveh, Grand Gathas of Baal Sin and more. 11 tracks 71:47