|2||Pay Per View|
Bass Guitar – Andy James
|4||Waving Not Drowning|
Vocals – Kirsty Hawkshaw
Backing Vocals – CluneVocals, Written-By, Lyrics By – David Gray
Written-By – Ron Grainer
|10||Funny Break (One Is Enough)|
Lyrics By – Andrew BramleySaxophone [Sax] – Michael SmithTrumpet – Dominic GloverVocals, Lyrics By – Naomi BedfordWritten-By – A Bramley, N Bedford
|40678 2||Orbital|| The Altogether (CD, Album + CD, Comp + Ltd)||FFRR||40678 2||US||2001|
|none||Orbital|| The Altogether (CD, Album, Promo)||WEA Records, London Records||none||Germany||2001|
|8573 87782 2||Orbital|| The Altogether (CD, Album)||FFRR||8573 87782 2||UK & Europe||Unknown|
|none||Orbital|| The Altogether (CDr, Album, Promo)||WEA Records||none||Germany||2001|
|none||Orbital|| The Altogether (CDr, Album, Promo)||Not On Label||none||UK||Unknown|
- CGI Artist [Digital Imaging] – Mark Bullen
- Design – Farrow Design
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut], Mastered By – Kevin Metcalfe
- Mixed By – Dave Pemberton
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Chris Gardiner
- Producer [Extra] – Micky Mann
- Written-By, Producer – P & P Hartnoll (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 11)
Comes in a transparent tray jewel case with a 10-panel fold-out booklet.
Recorded and mixed at The Strongroom.
Cut and mastered at The Soundmasters.
• 'Tension' contains samples from 'The Crusher' and 'Surfin Bird' by The Bananamen (licensed from Ace Records Ltd.)
• 'Funny Break (One Is Enough)'. Breakbeat taken from 'Breaks! Ask Asken Volume 1'.
• 'Oi!' contains samples from Ian Dury 'Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick' and 'Reasons To Be Cheerful (Part Three)' (courtesy of Templehill Music Ltd, by arrangement with Warner Chappell Music Ltd.); and Beaver & Krause 'Walkin'' (appears courtesy of Warner Brothers and licensed from Warner Special Products).
• 'Pay Per View' features a sample of Terence Stamp from 'Poor Cow' (courtesy of Canalplus and Terence Stamp).
• 'Tootled' contains a sample of 'Sober' performed by Tool (appears courtesy of Volcano Records); and a sample of of 'How Does It Feel-' by Crass.
• 'Shadows'. Tom Baker appears courtesy of BBC Archive. Thanks to Tom Baker.
[On back sleeve:]
[P] 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
[C] 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
Made in Germany.
℗ 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
© 2001 London Records 90 Ltd.
- Barcode (Text): 0685738778225
- Barcode (Scanned): 685738778225
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: GEMA/MCPS
- Label Code: LC00253
- Distribution Code: WE8820
- Matrix / Runout (All Versions): 857387782-2 03/01
- Mastering SID Code (All Versions): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 055
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05N8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0581
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0540
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0591
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 0584
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0598
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – London Records 90 Ltd.
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Mixed At – Strongroom
- Lacquer Cut At – The Soundmasters
- Mastered At – The Soundmasters
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Designed At – Farrow Design
The Altogether is Orbital's sixth studio album and was released in 2001. It features guest vocals by the Hartnolls' brother-in-law David Gray, a sampled Ian Dury, a sample from Sober by Tool and a version of the Doctor Who theme. It was Orbital's last studio album for FFRR and received a mixed critical reception. As of 2001, it had sold 135,000 copies worldwide. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Orbital. Ultimately, this will never be a classic Orbital album to the casual fan of their earlier material. But I think time has served it well, and it is definitely worth another listen if you, like me, had disowned it long ago. I'll also add that the second disc is full of some b-side classics. Many consider it to be Orbital's worst album. but it's time to find out in my longest review to date, how does it REALLY stack up spoilers: it' Alltogether - Orbital. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The Alltogether. Исполнитель: Orbital. 2001 electronic. Миллионы композиций. Listen free to Orbital The Altogether Tension, Funny Break One Is Enough and more. 11 tracks 62:52. It was Orbital's last album for FFRR and received a mixed critical reception. Songs in album Orbital - The Altogether 2001. Orbital - Tension. Orbital - Funny Break Enough Is Enough. Orbital - Oi. Orbital - Pay Per View. Orbital - Tootled. Orbital - Last Thing. Orbital - Doctor. It's genuinely surprising to find a consistent act like Orbital slipping to such depths, but The Altogether is a poor album and by far a low point in Orbital's career. The Altogether is a music album by Orbital released in 2001. The Altogether is ranked 22,650th in the overall chart, 5,000th in the 2000s, and 469th in the year 2001. The Altogether by Orbital Year: 2001 Overall rank: 22,650th. Average Rating: 72100 from 18 votes. Город: Brooklyn, NY