|1||Love's No Friend||4:52|
|2||Since You Been Gone|
Written-By – Russ Ballard
|3||Lost In Hollywood|
Written-By – Powell
|6||Eyes Of The World||6:36|
|7||No Time To Lose||3:41|
|8||All Night Long||3:49|
- Art Direction – Bill Levy
- Bass – Roger Glover
- Drums – Cozy Powell
- Engineer – Gary Edwards
- Guitar – Ritchie Blackmore
- Illustration – Ron Walotsky
- Keyboards – Don Airey
- Lacquer Cut By – RL
- Mastered By – Greg Colby
- Producer – Roger Glover
- Recorded By – Dr. Michael Palmer, Leigh Mantle
- Vocals – Graham Bonnet
- Written-By – Blackmore (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4), Glover (tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4)
Recorded at Château Pelly de Cornfeld, somewhere in France, 1979 with the Maison Rouge Mobile Studio and thanks to Bernie.
Comes with a full colour picture inner sleeve and an insert with pictures of the previous albums.
- Matrix / Runout: Side A: POLD5023 A//1 ∇ E ST 11 STERLING (stamped) POLD-5023-AS (etched)
- Matrix / Runout: Side B: POLD5023 B//1 ∇ E ST 11 STERLING (stamped) POLD-5023-BS (etched)
- Matrix / Runout ([variation] Runout, A-side, stamped): POLD5023 A // 2 ∇ E 420 12 11
- Matrix / Runout ([variation] Runout, A-side, hand etched): RL
- Matrix / Runout ([variation] Runout, B-side, stamped): POLD5023 B // 1 ∇ E ST 11 10 STERLING
- Matrix / Runout ([variation] Runout, B-side, hand etched): POLD . 5023 - BS
- Published By – Panache Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Incorporated
- Copyright (c) – Polydor Incorporated
- Manufactured By – Polydor Ltd.
- Distributed By – Polydor Ltd.
- Recorded At – Château Pelly de Cornfeld
- Recorded At – La Maison Rouge
- Pressed By – Phonodisc Ltd.
- Lacquer Cut At – Sterling Sound
Down to Earth is the fourth studio album by the British hard rock band Rainbow. It is their last album to feature drummer Cozy Powell and their only album with vocalist Graham Bonnet. Released in 1979, it contains Rainbow's first hit single Since You Been Gone, marking a more commercial direction of the band's sound. The writing of Down to Earth began at Ritchie Blackmore's house in Connecticut in December 1978. By that time, he had dismissed both bassist Bob Daisley and keyboard player David Stone. Rainbow - Down To Earth 1979. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Rainbow - Down To Earth 1979 Full Album. andrub113. Отказаться от подписки на канал andrub113 Нет. Отказаться от подписки. No Time To Lose. Roger Glover, Ritchie Blackmore. Makin' Love. Listen free to Rainbow Down to Earth All Night Long, Eyes of the World and more. 8 tracks 36:11. To favorites 34 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. Bass Roger Glover Drums Cozy Powell Engineer Gary Edwards Guitar Ritchie Blackmore Keyboards Don Airey Vocals Graham Bonnet Producer Roger Glover Written-By Blackmore tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4, Glover tracks: A1 to A4, B2 to B4. Songs in album Rainbow - Down To Earth 1979. Rainbow - All Night Long. Rainbow - Eyes Of The World. Rainbow - No Time To Lose. Rainbow - Makin&apo. The departure of Ronnie James Dio gave Ritchie Blackmore a chance to reinvent Rainbow, which he does to a certain extent on Down to Earth. Adding former Deep Purple colleague Roger Glover as bassist and Graham Bonnet as vocalist, Blackmore tones down some of the excess of the Dio years, particularly in terms of fantastical lyrics, and turns to straight-ahead hard rock, only occasionally adorned by prominent synthesizers. Rainbow released 'Down to Earth' on July 28, 1979. Rainbow 's shift away from the Ronnie James Dio era on their fourth album came as advertised, as the former kings of so-called Castle Metal fell Down to Earth on July 28, 1979. Things were bound to change once Rainbow's original frontman broke ranks in the waning days of 1978, leaving for Black Sabbath. Yet, even before that, founder Ritchie Blackmore had apparently been planning to shake things up in a bid to expand his fandom. High-flying fantasy was out pop-rock was in. Blackmore rose to fame, of course, as a member the prog-leaning heavy rockers Deep Purple but th. Album 1979 8 Songs. Down to Earth. Hard Rock . Released July 28, 1979. Down to Earth Tracklist. All Night Long Lyrics. Eyes of the World Lyrics. No Time to Lose Lyrics. Makin' Love Lyrics. Down to Earth was the first album I queued to get on its release. And I was not disappointed. It still had the raw energy, but Blackmore's playing was more restrained and to the point. Some of the Down To Earth tunes were geared towards radio. All Night Long rocks, but I struggle with Since Youve Been Gone because I always want to sing Louie Louie. Loves No Friend and Eyes Of The World are more reminiscent of the classic Rainbow sound to my ears and the electric guitar riff on Makin Love reminds me of Perfect Strangers-era Purple