|1||Big Things, Small Things (Peel Session)||5:46|
|4||Before The Train (Peel Session)||10:32|
|5||Shiner (92 Version)||2:30|
|6||Milk And Melancholy||3:19|
|7||Tooth Fairy Retribution Manifesto (92 Version)||5:48|
|8||Sangre (Peel Session)||6:14|
|QS125CD||Rodan || Fifteen Quiet Years (CD, Album, Comp)||Quarterstick Records||QS125CD||US||2013|
|none||Rodan || Fifteen Quiet Years (19xFile, MP3, Album, Comp, 224)||Quarterstick Records||none||US||2013|
- Artwork [Additional Artwork], Layout [Production] – David Babbitt
- Artwork, Design [Artwork Designed By] – J Noble, J Mueller
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals – Tara Jane O'Neil
- Cameraman [Live Video Recording] – Bob Ater, Lance Bangs
- Drums – John Weiss (tracks: A6), Jon Cook (tracks: A1 to A5), Kevin Coultas (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Engineer – Julia Carney (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Guitar, Vocals – Jason Noble, Jeff Mueller
- Lacquer Cut By – rw (tracks: A1 to A6), rusty (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Mastered By [Additional Mastering, Live Material] – Kevin Ratterman, Rodan
- Producer – Ted De Bono (tracks: B7 to B9)
- Recorded By – Forrest French (tracks: A1 to A6)
- Recorded By [Live Material] – Aadam Jacobs, Cory Rayborn, Lance Bangs, Patrick Klem, Steve Good
- Remastered By – Jason Noble, Jeff Mueller, Bob Weston
Released with screen-printed, letter-pressed cover and printed inner sleeve. Contains unique download code ("This download will be available through at least 2014").
"Includes previously unreleased songs. Contains the 1994 BBC Peel Session + out of print 7" and compilation tracks + bonus download of 10 unreleased live recordings + download of complete album."
Continuous track-numbering on release. TRT = 47:07
Track A1 previously released on the 7" compilation Various - Inclined Plane . Recorded at Hat Factory September 1992.
Tracks A2 and A6 previously released on the 7" How The Winter Was Passed . A2 recorded at Hat Factory September 1992, A6 recorded at Hound Sound April 1993.
Track A3 previously released on the film soundtrack compilation Various - Half-Cocked . Recorded at Hat Factory September 1992.
Track A4 previously released on the 7" compilation Various - Compulsiv For Two . Recorded at Hat Factory September 1992.
Track A5 previously released on the cassette compilation Various - Slamdek Merry Christmas Is For Rockers . Recorded at Hat Factory September 1992.
Tracks B7 to B9 previously unreleased Peel session. Recorded at BBC, Maida Vale 5 June 3rd, 1994. Broadcasted July 23rd, 1994. Released by arrangement with BBC Music, licensed coutresy of BBC Worldwide
Complete album, plus ten additional live tracks / download extras, available via enclosed download card. LIVE MATERIAL mastered at The Funeral Home, Louisville, KY January - March 2009. Live video recording by Lance Bangs and Bob Ater.
- Barcode (Text (on sticker)): 0 36172 01251 0
- Barcode (String): 036172012510
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - etched): QST-125-A [sideways peace sign] bw 121108 LOVE ALWAYS WINS 20855.1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - etched): QST-125-B [sideways peace sign] rusty 121108 YOU BRACE YOURSELF IN FEARLESSNESS 20855.2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Quarterstick Records
- Copyright (c) – Quarterstick Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC
- Copyright (c) – Rodan
- Recorded At – The Hat Factory
- Recorded At – Hound Sound
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Remastered At – Chicago Mastering Service
- Mastered At – The Funeral Home
- Printed By – Dexterity Press
- Licensed From – BBC Worldwide
- Lacquer Cut At – Chicago Mastering Service
Fifteen Quiet Years is a compilation album by American math rock band Rodan, released on June 11, 2013 through Quarterstick Records. It consists of several tracks originally released only on compilations as well as recordings from the band's BBC session with John Peel. All the songs have been newly mastered by Bob Weston for their inclusion in Fifteen Quiet Years. All formats include a digital download of ten bonus live tracks. All tracks are written by Rodan. Album 2013 16 Songs. More By Rodan. Fifteen Quiet Years. Touch and Go. Now, almost 20 years after Rodan said goodbye, we get Fifteen Quiet Years, a compilation initally organized in 2009 that includes the band's long out-of -print 7's and compilation tracks, as well as their 1994 three-song BBC session for John Peel. It's not sequential, though it does open with the blown-out, but pensive and relatively poppy instrumental Darjeeling that served as their recorded debut. American mathpost-hardcore band from Louisville, Kentucky. Compilation of early 90s tracks, released in . Fifteen Quiet Years, 2013. Darjeeling, 04:09. Milk and Melancholy, 03:11. Listen free to Rodan Fifteen Quiet Years Darjeeling, Milk and Melancholy and more. 16 tracks 96:10. Rodan 11-06-2013. Общая длительность:1 h 35 min. Fifteen Quiet Years is a celebratory document four years in the making a repository for all the important Rodan recordings that fans of Rusty have long wished they could unearth. The collection includes the 1994 BBC Peel session, together with all of Rodan's long-out-of-print 7s and compilation tracks. Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase. Come on It's RODAN RODAN RODAN . About Fifteen Quiet Years. Released long after Rodans 90s heyday, Fifteen Quiet Years collects rare 7 tracks and unreleased versions of several songs originally aired as part of a 1994 BBC Peel Session. Fifteen Quiet Years Q&A. Producers John Peel. More Rodan band albums