|1||–Tony Bennett Duet With Celine Dion||If I Ruled The World|
Mixed By [Additional Vocal Mixing] – Humberto GaticaWritten-By – Cyril Ornadel, Leslie Bricusse
|2||–Tony Bennett Duet With Diana Krall||The Best Is Yet To Come|
Written-By – Carolyn Leigh, Cy Coleman
|3||–Tony Bennett Duet With George Michael||How Do You Keep The Music Playing?|
Written-By – Alan Bergman, Marilyn Bergman, Michel Legrand
|4||–Tony Bennett Duet With Dixie Chicks||Lullaby Of Broadway|
Written-By – Al Dubin, Harry Warren
|5||–Tony Bennett Duet With Juanes||The Shadow Of Your Smile|
Engineer, Producer [Additional Vocal Production] – Thom RussoWritten-By – Johnny Mandel, Paul Francis Webster
|6||–Tony Bennett Duet With Elton John||Rags To Riches|
Written-By – Jerry Ross , Richard Adler
|7||–Tony Bennett Duet With Stevie Wonder||For Once In My Life|
Written-By – Orlando Murden, Ronald Miller
|8||–Tony Bennett Duet With John Legend||Sing, You Sinners|
Written-By – Sam Coslow, W. Franke Harling
|9||–Tony Bennett Duet With Billy Joel||The Good Life|
Written-By – Jack Reardon, Sacha Distel
|10||–Tony Bennett Duet With Elvis Costello||Are You Havin' Any Fun?|
Written-By – Jack Yellen, Sammy Fain
|11||–Tony Bennett Duet With Barbra Streisand||Smile|
Executive Producer – Jay LandersFiddle, Soloist – Pinchas ZukermanWritten-By – Charles Chaplin, Geoffrey Parsons, John Turner
|12||–Tony Bennett Duet With k.d. lang||Because Of You|
Featuring, Trumpet – Chris BottiWritten-By – Arthur Hammerstein, Dudley Wilkinson
|13||–Tony Bennett Duet With Sting||The Boulevard Of Broken Dreams|
Written-By – Al Dubin, Harry Warren
|14||–Tony Bennett Duet With Paul McCartney||The Very Thought Of You|
Written-By – Ray Noble
|15||–Tony Bennett Duet With Tim McGraw||Cold, Cold Heart|
Written-By – Hank Williams
|16||–Tony Bennett Duet With James Taylor ||Put On A Happy Face|
Flute, Soloist – Lawrence FeldmanWritten-By – Charles Strouse, Lee Adams
|17||–Tony Bennett||I Left My Heart In San Francisco|
Featuring, Piano – Bill CharlapWritten-By – Douglass Cross, George Cory
|18||–Tony Bennett Duet With Michael Bublé||Just In Time|
Written-By – Adolph Green, Betty Comden, Jule Styne
|19||–Tony Bennett Duet With Bono||I Wanna Be Around|
Written-By – Johnny Mercer, Sadie Vimmerstedt
|82876885872, 8287 6885872||Tony Bennett|| Duets (An American Classic) (CD, Album)||RPM Records , Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Columbia, RPM Records , Sony BMG Music Entertainment, Columbia||82876885872, 8287 6885872||Australia||2006|
|82876 80979 2||Tony Bennett|| Duets (An American Classic) (CD, Album)||RPM Records , Columbia||82876 80979 2||US||2006|
|82876 80979 2||Tony Bennett|| Duets: An American Classic (CD, Album, Unofficial)||RPM Records , Columbia ||82876 80979 2||Russia||2006|
|82876 88586 2 / SY-0561||Tony Bennett|| Duets: An American Classic (CD, Album)||RPM Records , Columbia||82876 88586 2 / SY-0561||Philippines||2006|
|88697 05273 2||Tony Bennett|| Duets: An American Classic (CD, Album)||Sony BMG Music Entertainment||88697 05273 2||Russia||2006|
- A&R – Don DeVito
- Arranged By [Brass], Conductor [Brass] – Torrie Zito (tracks: 1, 12)
- Art Direction, Design – Josh Cheuse
- Bass [Tony Bennett Quartet] – Paul Langosch
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Vance Anderson
- Cover [Cover Album Art] – Ian Wright
- Drums [Tony Bennett Quartet] – Harold Jones
- Engineer [Assistant] – Sam O'Kell
- Engineer [Engineering And Design Live Studio Monitoring] – Tom Young
- Engineer [Pro-tools Operator] – Brian Dozoretz, Charlie Pakkaari, Kevin Harp
- Executive-Producer, Management – Danny Bennett
- Guitar [Tony Bennett Quartet] – Gray Sargent
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Brian Dozoretz
- Orchestrated By, Conductor – Jorge Calandrelli
- Photography By – Reuben Cox
- Photography By [Additional Photography Of Stevie Wonder And Back Cover] – James Minchin III
- Piano [Tony Bennett Quartet], Directed By [Music Director] – Lee Musiker
- Producer – Phil Ramone
- Production Manager, Contractor [Orchestral] – Jill Dell'Abate
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Dae Bennett
RECORDED AT: Abbey Road Studios, London, England; Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ; The Studio at the Palms, Las Vegas, NV and Capitol Studios, Hollywood, CA
MIXED AT: Bennett Studios, Englewood, NJ
ADDITIONAL RECORDING AT: Grandma's House, Malibu, CA
MASTERED BY: Bob Ludwig and Gateway Mastering, Portland, ME
Mosaic based on a photograph by Mark Seliger; photos courtesy of SONY BMG Archives, Photofest, Everett Collection, Michael Ochs Archives, Retna and The Bennett Family Collection
1, 7, 14, 16, 19. Warner Chappell Music, Inc.
2. Bourne Music Co.
3. Strada Music Co. c/o Helene Blue Musique Ltd.
4. Quartet Music, Inc. / Range Road Music, Inc.
5. EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
6. J & J Ross Co. / Lakshmi Puja Music, Ltd.
8. Sony/ATV Acuff Rose Music Publishing
9. Chappell & Co., Inc.
10. Notable Music Co., Inc. / Carwin Music, Inc.
11. Jobete Music Co., Inc.
12. Fain Music Co. / Jack Yellen Music
13. Julian Stearns Arena Music, Inc.
15. Warner Bros. Inc.
17. Famous Music LLC
18. Colgems-EMI Music, Inc.
© 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT / ℗ 2006 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT / Distributed by SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT
Made in the EU
- Barcode (Scanned): 828768097922
- Barcode (Text): 8 2876-80979-2 2
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 1, 2): S0100735127-0101 55 A00
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): S0100735127-0101 41 A4
- Mastering SID Code (Variants 1, 2): IFPI L555
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L551
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 94W5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 946R
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 949A
- Label Code: LC 04222
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Bennett Studios
- Recorded At – Studio At The Palms
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – Grandma's House
- Mixed At – Bennett Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bourne Music Co.
- Published By – Strada Music Co.
- Published By – Helene Blue Musique Ltd.
- Published By – Quartet Music Inc.
- Published By – Range Road Music, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Miller Catalog Inc.
- Published By – J&J Ross Co.
- Published By – Lakshmi Puja Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Acuff Rose Music
- Published By – Chappell & Co., Inc.
- Published By – Notable Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Carwin Music Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Fain Music Co.
- Published By – Jack Yellen Music
- Published By – Julian Stearns Arena Music, Inc.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music LLC
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
Duets: An American Classic is a studio album by Tony Bennett, released in 2006 via Columbia label. The album was released in conjunction with Bennett's 80th birthday the previous month. The songs selected were mostly ones that Bennett had played a major role in introducing into the Great American Songbook. Unlike some other celebrity duets efforts where performances were recorded separately and then combined by producers, such as Frank Sinatra's 1993 Duets, Bennett was physically present with each of. Duets: An American Classic. Tony Bennett has so many adoring celebrity fans it should come as no surprise that when a major duets album is planned, he's able to draw a roster of the biggest recording stars from the rock and vocal worlds, plus a pair of country music wildcards. This despite the fact that he recorded an album with several duets in 2001, and a full-album collaboration one year later with k. Album 2006 19 Songs. Duets - An American Classic. Tony Bennett. Vocal 2006. Lullaby of Broadway. Tony Bennett & Dixie Chicks. Duets: An American Classic is exceptional. Fans of both Tony Bennett and those who join him for big-band arrangements of his greatest hits will find this album a constant companion. Bennett brings together some of today's biggest recording stars for a celebration of his 80th birthday with all rising to the occasion. Bennett, always the consummate professional, can still croon with the best of them. Duets includes many of my favorites - Lullaby of Broadway, If I Ruled the World, Are You Having Any Fun The Best is Yet to Come - in collaboration with many artists I e. Songs in album Tony Bennett - Duets: An American Classic 2006. Tony Bennett - Lullaby of Broadway with Dixie Chicks. Tony Bennett - Smile with Barbra Streisand. Tony Bennett - Put on a happy face with James Taylor. Tony Bennett - The very thought of you with Paul McCartney. Tony Bennett - The shadow of your smile with Juanes. Tony Bennett - Rags to riches with Elton John. Tony Bennett - The good life with Billy Joel. 03:21 320 К. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte : An American Classic is a vocal jazz music album recording by TONY BENNETT released in 2006 on CD, LPVinyl andor cassette. Duets: An American Classic is an album by Tony Bennett, released in 2006. Unlike some other celebrity duets efforts where performances were recorded separately and then combined by producers, such as Frank Sinatra's 1993 Duets, Bennett was physically present with each of his partners during recording. The vocals were performed live as the band was playing. Listen free to Tony Bennett Duets: An American Classic Lullaby of Broadway, Smile and more. 19 tracks 60:43. 2013 18 songs. 1 I Left My Heart in San Francisco. More albums from Tony Bennett. Milestones of a Legend - Tony Bennett, Vol. Tony Bennett Celebrates 90